Sunday, May 29, 2005

If I have the Time (and maybe also the Money)...

  • Enroll again finish my studies and earn a diploma.
  • Take a short course in electronics or automotive as an additional skill.
  • Take up cooking lessons to learn how to cook my favorite dishes.
  • Take up programming lessons
  • Take up formal guitar lessons
  • Visit my old school and donate something that it needed
  • Take up seminar in starting one's own business
  • Visit and meet my relatives and old friends
  • Write a book about my interests, especially in sports
  • Have our own tennis court
  • Teach my children how to play tennis
  • Enroll my family for a swimming lesson
  • Hold a reunion of my family in our old house
  • Take my family to a vacation in another province (or country)
  • Take a trip or tour to another place on my own
  • Take a trip or tour to another place with my son
  • Take my wife for our second honeymoon

I listed here most of the things I plan to do once I stop working here. This will be some sort of a checklist and I will create another list of those which I have done later. Some of them really need just the time or the chance but the others would involve some amount of money. I will be adding some more as I come to think of it.

13 Comments:

Blogger ting-aling said...

Kuya Santi, gawin mo na yung puwede mong gawin ngayon. Life is short..I know,I know..everything requires time and money pero pag no pain, no gain din..

Ooppss..alam ko, you are already doing a lot of sacrifices..haayy, buhay! Hang in there pardner!

10:10 PM  
Blogger santi said...

Ate Ting, wala naman akong balak na gawing lahat yung mga nakalista. I just thought na kung magkakaroon ako ng panahon why not. Kaya nga lang I will be needing more money in order to have more time. Kasi kung wala akong pera mapipilitan akong mag negosyo o magtrabaho, which ang ibig sabihin mawawalan ako ng panahon. Thank you pardner at lagi kang nandyan.

1:00 AM  
Blogger BongK said...

hi Santi

(Its been long since i last visted here, kase naman sobrang bakasyon din ata ang ginawa mo sa blog mo--katulad ko din hehehehe)

anyway, Ting is right, life is too short that you must do whatever you can do now, though i honestly wish you to accomplish all those you listed (above).

hey, have you been watching French Open? semis na (I hate playing in the clay court btw)

cheers!

5:19 PM  
Blogger santi said...

Thanks Bong and I also really wish to accomplish most of them.
Yes, I have been watching the French Open thru Eurosports. The big game will be Federer Vs. Nadal (semi-finals), sayang nga lang di pa sila sa finals nagharap.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Cerridwen said...

try to accomplish some while you can. It can be hard to work and accomplish some of this task but it will give you the sense of accomplishment sooner

7:52 PM  
Blogger santi said...

Hi Cerridwen,
Thanks for your visit and yes I may work on some of them as early I can.

5:54 AM  
Blogger rolly said...

Santi, kung tutuusin, konti lang yang list mong yan. Bata pa tayo. Marami pa tayong magagawa. pero tama kang magkaroon ng checklist. Alam mo kung nasaan ka na at hindi ka suntok sa buwan and the list can keep you on your toes.

3:46 AM  
Blogger santi said...

Tito Rolly,
This list is only for those I will do if ever I will have the time. Lagi akong nakasubaybay sa yo whenever I have time also. Marami talaga akong natutuhan.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santi

I would start with the simpler ones immediately.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi santi, A fantastic blog. Keep it up. This may be of interest to you to stop myspace.com play site tennis Stop to look at myspace.com play site tennis.
Raymond
http://www.nicheebookmarketing.com/playtennis


Raymond

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi santi, A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. No better time than now to stop free play tennis No more free play tennis
Raymondfree play tennis

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rhythm guitar.


Some guitar players make a virtue out of NOT

knowing rhythm guitar.

But they make a HUGE vice out of not beng able to read their cellphone keypad.

'Scuse me?

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What gets on my nerves is my inability to find anything I am looking for. For instance, your site was not what I was actually looking for. I mean, I was searching for free online guitar lesson and found your very nice blog. I am glad I did, but the point is that it was not what I was searching for. Weird. Anyway, have a good day.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home