Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Thankful

First of all I would like to thank those who have become my friends and considered me as their friend here in the blog world. I am really very very grateful for all of your support and comments that made my days meaningful and blogging more worthy to enjoy.

Just to let you know, I am starting to be little by little or slowly having some changes in my lifestyle. This is because of some influence gathered from what I've read in some entries from different Blog sites (personal, health, cooking, things to learn, etc.).

I did not enjoy much of my younger days nor have I improve myself much being an OFW . It's only lately that I found myself learning a lot of things that I should have done before. It was always been year-in and year-out and going home and coming back. I just seem to be contented on just letting time just go by.

I have a lot of good start last year, one of them learning to have a Blog of my own for me to write what I want to say about myself and people and things around me. This year I hope I do a lot of progress. There are lots of you who have been really inspiring.

3 Comments:

Blogger rolly said...

That's great! Once in a while, we do need to stop and reminisce and contemplate about where we are, how we are living life, etc. I'm glad you;ve reached a part in your life to do just that.

2:08 AM  
Blogger santi said...

Tito Rolly,
Although I feel it's quite late and I should have realize all these things earlier in my life. Ngayon ko pa lang siguro mararanasang maging masinop and to plan ahead for the future.
Marami kayo ritong idol at inspirasyon ko, at lalo ka na Tito Rolly dahil ikaw lang ang sigurado akong mas nakakatanda (ng kaunti) sa akin (he-he-he).

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP 1985 suzuki 250 seat cover Folding wood poker table Geoffrey benne perfume real big breast Cybersitter 2000 coolbx parental control ice latinas Kitchen and bath design center Digital cameras and printers without pc Phendimetrazine online pharmacy Elkay water cooler filter Edonkey 2000 registrar gratis Equitable life assurance company us Mens blazer jackets Cookie monster shirts

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home