Tuesday, December 21, 2004

'Tis The Season

I often tease my wife whether she will choose me to come home without money during Christmas Season or I can just send the money and spend the season without me. She will then tease me back that she doesn’t care even if I will have to spend my lifetime away from home just that I will not fail to send money back home. And then I will stare at her and she will stare back at me tying to find out if she is serious or not. We will then laugh and tease each other again until we turn to another topic.

I knew how much my wife loves me. The proof is there for instance whenever I arrive for vacation and she will lock me inside our room for hours (of course she is inside too). Up to this time, I am happy that we still have too much to long for each other. That’s why she has doubts about how can I last that long without “it”. I told her that if she were a washing machine that I use to wash my clothes, when I am away I manage to wash my clothes manually by hand.

There are lots of things I can think of that would remind me of happy times together. And in times like this, when it will be the best time to celebrate the Season with the family, all I can do is think about it. Accept that life is not that easy. While other people have “ups” and “downs”, I am very thankful that what we have is “being away” and “happy times together”.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY

10 Comments:

Blogger rolly said...

Hey, matagal-tagal ka ding nawala a. Natawa ko dun sa washing machine metaphor mo. hehe kinakamay mo pala ha. Dahan-dahan at baka mapanis.

Merry Christmas to you.

6:59 AM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Ah, nadala na ako sa iyong "hands-on" joke..di na ako magtatanong. Kumusta na? Bayaan mo, kami din, hindi uuwi so magpasko na lang tayong lahat sa internet.

2:51 PM  
Blogger santi said...

Tito Rolly,
Tagal ko ngang nawala 'no. Dami ko ngang namiss eh. Kailangan ko rin kasing aliwin ang sarili ko kahit na mga muni-muni ng mga masasayang sandali.

Ting Aling,
Ha-ha-ha, nadala ka na ha.

4:50 AM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Merry Christmas po Kuya. Saan regalo ko?

9:29 AM  
Blogger santi said...

Bayi,
Yes, I'm also sure of that.

Ting Aling,
Utang muna regalo ko Ate

Merry Christmas Uli sa Inyo

4:48 AM  
Blogger cathy said...

uhm, kilala mo pala si Mariang Palad. ahek...

10:06 AM  
Blogger BongK said...

(belated) merry christmas, and a prosperous new year!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Rachelle Grace said...

merry christmas and happy new year santi! :)

naku, kunwari lang talaga yang wife mo. even the most material girls of material girls (i should know. trust me on this.) chooses love over money at the end of the day. hehe...

glad to have you back!

dami nating nagbakasyon sa blogging scene but hopefully this year, magkakasama ulit tayo-blogging and bloghopping. :)

4:04 AM  
Blogger Cerridwen said...

it is always nice to hear another person have a better way of looking at things that can be taken as negative...

that is why your wife loves you dearly - you have a good way of seeing things :)

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site http://www.upskirt1.info

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home